Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pissed off


Ok, I'm really pissed off today. People are not taking me seriously in this "on-the-road-to-40" crisis. So I survived a 12-year battle with infertility without a peep. I put on a brave front thoughout my pregnancy. I managed to do my MA while dealing with my son's troublesome twos. And here I'm going through a pre-mid-life crisis and nobody gives a damn. Can't I rant about my wrinkles? Can't I worry about menopause hiding around the corner?

My husband says that I'm just not capable of accepting that life is being good to me right now. I know there's some truth in that. I spent most of my adult life in some sort of struggle or another and don't really know how to deal with this truce. I just hope I don't jinx it with all this whinging.

Off to google pancake recipes. Wish I had some maple syrup.

1 comment:

Sarita Catita said...

i have a surprise for you!!!!
see you on wednesday!