Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Indy, Baby


He's coming... he's coming! Indiana Jones is coming back into my life! Oh the joy! Oh the excitement! I feel like a little child in anticipation for the return of a hero, in the 4th installment of the Indiana Jones movie (Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull).

Here are the top 5 quotes from The Man, The Myth, The Legend:
  • I'm allowing you to tag along. So why don't you give your mouth a rest. Okay doll? (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom)
  • Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes? (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
  • Nazis. I hate these guys (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)
  • Don't call me Junior! (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)
  • You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing better to do (Raiders of the Lost Ark)

I think Harrison Ford is the greatest. And it's not just Indiana Jones. Take Hans Solo in Star Wars. He was the love my life at the time. Forget Luke Sywalker. Oh, and remember his faithful friend Chewbacca?

Indy baby, I'm all yours!

No comments: