Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ok, so I'm no Madonna


I hear Madonna turns 50 today. She looks pretty amazing. I mean, if I could guarantee skin and a body like hers at 40, age would be the least of my worries. My husband says it all comes down to botox and plastic surgery, that I have great skin and loves my figure. Ha! He would say anything to guarantee his next meal. Still, I wouldn't say no to some plastic surgery if hubby would be willing to pay. Anything to prevent boobs from starting to point south.

I'm not a Madonna fan at all, but last year I did a really nice lesson with a group of teenagers around the song "True Blue". They absolutely loved it and were dancing away in class. There was only one boy in the group, really sweet goofy little guy and you could just see his eyes rolling every time the girls asked to play the song. Here's to Madonna who makes the road to 40 seem less daunting!






2 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

We are not Madonna, I think We Are Better!

Wishing 4 One said...

Hey so glad you stopped by.

I have never been a Madonna fan, but I am with you, she looks great for 50, no doubt lots of botox and some nip n tuck.

Thanks again for your kind words and I will try to visit more often. Peace....