Sunday, September 14, 2008

drrrrring, drrrrring...



...the most beautiful sound in the world! My mom called saying they got home just fine. Dad's still a little shaken up, but much better. They stopped by the mechanics on the way home to make sure tomorrow at the crack of dawn he's working on my dad's prized possession. I got one of those I-told-you-so looks from my husband; he got one of those thanks-for-nothing looks from me. Thing is, deep down inside, I'm kind of glad he is the way he is, otherwise my son who would have a hard time dealing with two wacky parents. This way he only has to put up with a hysterical, paranoid mom.

And a sigh of relief to close off the day.



2 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Ah, yes, that is a big relief. Thanks for the update. You and your DH sound like a good team.

alicia said...

yay relief!