Sunday, April 26, 2009

Knock! Knock! Anyone still out there?

Things have been really tough around here, barely surviving on a crappy net connection. Hopefully everything will be sorted and back to normal in a couple of days. However, I did not appreciate being held "hostage" by a phone company. Still feel like going out there to kick their ass. Other than this to rant about, it's been really busy at school these past couple of weeks and the outlook for the next month is even worse. Oh well! Can't really complain when you've got a steady job that you actually enjoy.

The little guy is doing really well. Loving school! Enjoying life! And always a smile on that gorgeous face of his. Couldn't ask for more.

I've just realised how much I've missed blogging and all my blog buddies. I'll have a lot of catching up to do once my internet is sorted.

A great Sunday to all & catch you soon! :)

7 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Great Sunday and Week to you and your family too, RA. I've missed you, so sorry for the IT headaches.

Beautiful Mess said...

Damn telephone company! Want all your bloggy friends to get out there and kick em? I know I will! Hope it gets all sorted and your back soon!
*HUGS*

Sarita Catita said...

Let´s go lunch?
Beijooooooooooo

bolinha de sabão said...

I´m still here! :)
em breve a ligação de net estará a postos!!!
Beijinhos doces***

Anonymous said...

I'm still around ! have a great week hope you get back to us very soon.

Phone companies fail

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I miss you too and hope to see you soon. (((Hugs))) to you and the family.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I'm so glad you've been able to twitter!

May the connection be restored very soon, if not already.

Mwah!