Thursday, April 2, 2009

Photo Shoot

While dad was busy finishing off some work today, the little guy and I decided to have some fun. We got out an old shoebox, a stick, bits from old toys, scissors, glue & tape and voilá...a pirate ship! Then he decided I'd be the perfect model and thus began our photo shoot. Got cross at me, though, because I was getting a bit too silly. These damn models! Then we woke up poor Chiclete, our cat, and chased her around the orchard to get a picture. She did not appreciate that. And by that time we had worked up an apetite, so time to get dinner started. Man I love this silliness! He thinks mom better grow up!



6 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You and Z-Z are so beautiful, the cat too! Please never grow up, okay? Cool Pirate Ship, Ahoy Maties!!

Beautiful Mess said...

Oh how I love days like that! My son tells me to "stop it" on occasion. I tell him "no way, I can only act like this when you and i are playing together. And soon you'll be too big". I'm glad you had a great day! Great pictures, too.

bolinha de sabão said...

Que loucura saudável! :)
Beijinhos***

Unknown said...

Que lindas fotos! E que grande diversão. Gostei muito do barco de piratas. beijinho grande

Anonymous said...

How did you come to live in Portugal?

alicia said...

wow such great photos!!!