Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You know you're getting old...


...when you look at what teens are wearing and think "ah, in my days things were so different".

Well, no they weren't! I remember having to get into to the tightest pair of Roadrunner jeans (are they still around?), so tight that you had lie on the floor to get the zipper up; so tight that you could barely breath. Does anyone out there remember those times?

However, two things I cannot stand are muffin top and whale tail. Which do you think is worse?


4 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Whale tale, LOL! It's worse, just too freaking intimate. Muffin top, well shame on them too.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Here from IComLeavWe...
I think muffin top is much worse. The one in your picture is not that big, but I have seen girls who literally looked like a muffin, with several inches of overflow all around. Ugh. I can't believe their mothers let them leave the house.

Once I was trying on jeans, and I came out of the dressing room and the shop owner said, "You've got a muffin top." I screamed, ran back into the dressing room, pulled the jeans off, and threw them into the Definitely No Way pile.

Erin said...

Hi here from ICLW. I HATE muffin tops. They are so AWFUL. Just admit it girl, you need a bigger size and go get one.

kirke said...

Hi from ICLW.

Ooh, I hate both! It's too hard to decide. :)